Century Peak Metals Holdings Corporation (CPMHC)
Century Peak Metals Holdings Corporation ("CPMHC",the "Company", the "Parent Company", or the "Issuer"),
formerly Fil-Hispano Corporation, was registered with the Philippine Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC") on December 30, 2003. On February 15, 2008, the SEC approved the change in the Company's corporate name to Century Peak Metals Holdings Corporation.
On April 14, 2008, the SEC approved the amendment of the Company's articles of incorporation. Its primary purpose was changed to include promoting, operating, managing, holding, acquiring or investing in corporations or entities that are engaged in mining activities or mining-related activities. The Company further expanded its primary purpose by including investing in real estate development and energy. Its amended articles of incorporation was approved by the SEC on March 18, 2010.
The Company listed its common shares of stock with the Philippine Stock Exchange ("PSE") on October 6, 2009.
The registered office address of the Parent Company is at Units 1403 and 1404 Equitable Bank Tower Condominium, 8751 Paseo de Roxas, Makati City.
The Company has four subsidiaries, the wholly-owned subsidiary Century Peak Corporation ("CPC"), 55%-owned subsidiary Century Hua Guang Smelting Incorporated ("CHGSI"), 60%-owned subsidiary Century Sidewide Smelting Incorporated ("CSSI") and 80%-owned subsidiary, through CPC, Century Summit Carrier, Inc. ("CSCI").
An integrated mining company dedicated to operational excellence, conscious of its social and environmental responsibilities, and committed to delivering superior shareholder returns.
- We shall invest in and operate a diversified and cost competitive portfolio of mines, tenements and businesses.
- We shall be committed to operational excellence, the safety of our employees and host communities, and the prudent stewardship of the areas we operate in.
- We shall be a socially responsible organization committed to engaging and uplifting the lives of people in our communities.
- We shall be mindful of the welfare of our employees and be partners in actualizing their potential and in the development of their careers.
- We shall always be aware of the concerns of all our stakeholders and be open to solutions and resolutions that are mutually beneficial.
- We believe and shall act in accordance with the idea that maximizing shareholder value and being a responsible corporate entity are not mutually exclusive propositions.